“Sunday October 18, 2020”
DON’T MISS A MESSAGE. JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL TODAY.
LIKE. COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- Entrance to the building will be through the fellowship hall doors. Exit from service will be row by row through the sanctuary doors
- 6-foot distance for non-family members will be observed as much as possible
- Hand sanitizer will be strategically placed for use as you enter the building
- Masks and gloves will be available for use
- We are requesting no food or drink other than bottled water in the sanctuary
- Seating is adjusted for social distancing
- Limit movement within the building after worship begins
- A limited worship gathering time will be observed temporarily
- To minimize personal contact, the offering collection will be adjusted
- Communion and greeting time will be suspended temporarily
- For sanitary purposes, please take your name tags with you
- Small groups will continue virtually
- The church building will be cleaned and disinfected weekly per CDC guidelines
- For a limited time, only the larger restroom will be accessible
General CDC Guideline Reminders when in public:
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid close contact
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face covering
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect
How To Serve Others In A Covid-19 World
PRAYING WITH OTHERS
-Create a Virtual Prayer Group
-Set Up A Prayer Tent
-Pray Over The Phone
CALL / MAIL / EMAIL
-A video Call
-A Text Message
-Mail A Card
SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS
-Create A Virtual Bible Study
-Share A Weekly Devotional
-A Facebook Message
HELPING / GIFTING
-Have A Meal Delivered
-Pay An Essential Bill
-Give A Gift / Bible / Book
-Clean A Yard / Car / House
-Support A Local Ministry
Gathering Prayer Group
The Gathering Prayer Group is here for you, whatever your prayer need is, let us know, we will Pray for you. Please send your Prayer Request to: email@example.com
Messages from Pastor Benjy Simmons while we are unable to Gather and Worship together.
Join The Gathering Podcast, click on this link to download the Apple Podcast
Gathering Community Church
A Church Where All Are Welcome
“Come as you are to a Church Community where you will experience Christ’s Love”
Encourage Biblical and Simplistic Living in Christ
Is for each one to be encouraged and empowered by Christ’s Love. It is our hope that each person is motivated to share His or Her love with the community in which they live.
The Body in Christ is lead by Pastor Rev. Benjy Simmons
Consist of a blended style of music, joys and concerns, prayer, Holy Communion and relevant, biblical teaching for today’s culture.
“In Remembrance Of Me”
The Gathering Gang
A gathering of Christians, coming together in simple faith and belief.
Gathering Community Church of Surfside Beach, South Carolina, is a body in Christ who assemble for worship and fellowship. “The Gathering” is every Sunday Morning at 10:00 A.M. Together we enjoy the grace, love and wholeness Christ offers to everyone.
He Loves You Unconditionally And Is Waiting For You To Give Him Your Heart!
“Lord. I admit I cannot handle my life any longer, I believe you are the answer to my chaos. Save me, fill me and use me. Thank you Lord for my new life today. In Jesus Name, Amen.”
If you have prayed this prayer and believe you have new life in Christ, first, tell someone about your decision. Then find a bible based church and serve others with the new love Christ has planted within your heart. If you would like for us to pray for you whether it be a new decision in Christ or if you need prayer for your life’s situation, please allow us to help you. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on Facebook
If you cannot attend service with us on Sunday you can still “be here” no matter where you are. Just head over to the Gathering Community Church Facebook page by clicking the Facebook logo on the left. There you can view a video of the latest message given by Pastor Benjy Simmons. You will also be able to view additional past messages at your leisure, Then plan to join us next Sunday, where you will feel that the Love and Grace has been waiting for you!
Future House of Worship for Gathering Community Church
Pastor Rev. Benjy Simmons
Simple Weddings on the Grand Strand
Pastor Benjy also serves couples wishing to be married on the Grand Strand area. If you would like more information on being married in this beautiful beach community visit his website .